Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fall 2010

MY FAVOURITES



This is Chanel, Model Anna de Rijk


This is Betsey Johnson (but the outfit reminds me of Sonia Rykiel, and the catwalk of chanel), Model Pernille Moeller


This is Alice+Olivia (the dress reminds me of the Chanel dress that Lily Allen wore at the show when she was singing), i don't know the model


Also Alice+Olivia i like it but the dress looks like Rodarte i think, model Erica Rosen


L.A.M.B. I love high-waist things

MY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINKS

This is Chanel, Brad Koenig The reason is he can't walk, and nobody buys clothes to not walk RIGHT?



Julien Macdonald , model Olga Sherer

5 comments:

  1. I love the black/nude combination!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad lycklig jag blir över att din sommare blev SÅ bra, du som var så skeptiskt. Men det låter som ett underbart ställe, "er" stuga, ett litet paradis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all comments.