Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Today

I still can't post pictures. It sucks....... it really does. But okay let's tell you what I did today. Well yesterday started school, so today I had a meet-your-class thing. We went biking (i life in holland, that's why). But okay i was in a group with smoking-all-dayers. So whe got lost like 4 times, they stoped like 8 times for new sigarettes, and we drove on the high-way (wenn we got lost). But okay they stoped that much that we drove like 3,45 houres (the normal time would be 1 a 2 houres). But there was this teacher who followed us. And every time they wanted to stop for smoking, he came to us with he's if you die it's your fault and you all get cancer talks. Bu I didn't smoke, I mean it's way to expensive. I can almost buy a Vogue of the money and I smell the whole day like I was in a Coffee shop. Those kids were also burning a trashcan and wasp(dead without pain). Well after this we could get a bbq, I don't like it, it's disgusting and they didn't make it good. Well okay this is what happend, what I want to say with this is: I life in a village and I mean It's not like a City but you have those kids everywere.

I didn't burn, smoke or did drugs (so you know it).

XOXO, hope I can post pictures tomorrow, so you don't have to read all this bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all comments.