Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Justin Wu

Today I was a bit bored, looking up some newswebsites and listening my youtube favorites. One of my favorite youtube videos is Life+Times Empire State of Mind video, a video filmed in New York by Justin Wu with populair models. Through that video I found some Fashion Week videos also directed by Justin Wu,  and also with models who are main topic in the video's. In this post I will show you some of his video's, I hope you enjoy them.
Justin Wu is a Paris based Fashion Photographer and Film Director, he is already a big name in the industry and is getting more populair. He has worked with big names like Dolce and Gabbana, Louis Vuitton and Models.com.



The Life+Times video


The boys of Paris, Milan fashion week A/W 2011/2012 (made for Jak&Jil)


The boys and girls of New York fashion week S/S 2011


The girls of A/W 2011/2012


the boys of fashion week S/S 2012 (made for models.com)

For more on Justin Wu
http://www.jwuphoto.com/
http://www.jwuvideo.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm agree with you!
    Sometimes it's better find something else when we're boring
    I hope you get a pleasant day there Edith <3
    Happy new year anyway ^^

    Warm Love,

    Pinkie Anggia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all comments.